Captain Planet Rampage Captain Planet Rampage

You're a pretty good animator but...

...your major flaw is you forget to make your animations funny. Even though all of your stuff is supposed to be humorous, I've never laughed once at any of it. You're great at animating, but you should seriously think about hiring a writer.

Underrated Audio Collab Underrated Audio Collab

Awesome!

Great work. The text is a little hard to read at times, but it's all good, I still enjoyed the flash. Thanks once again for using a couple of my songs! Hopefully I can become famous now :3

lolol

BanglaBoy96 responds:

:) thanks lets hope ;0

EF - WIP (GS vs TI remix) EF - WIP (GS vs TI remix)

Whoa!!

This remix is absolutely beautiful! I can't even begin to describe my feelings towards it now because I'm at such a loss for words! Bless your hearts, fellas :')

GirlStep responds:

<3<3<3<3

==(Tuxedo and Sandals)== ==(Tuxedo and Sandals)==

Impressive!

I was hooked right from the beginning. As soon as 0:46 I fell in love. This chill, laid-back jazz is quite a nice change from the generic techno/dubstep I'm usually listening to in the AP. :)

I thought the drumming was exceptional and the lead was very nicely done. The final product sounds quite professional as well. Overall, amazing work!

==(Pulse of the Ocean Aby ==(Pulse of the Ocean Aby

Overall fantastic track!

I was kind of skeptical in the beginning because, as mentioned in previous reviews, the sidechaining was a little much. However, just as you stated in the author comments, 1:35 was awesome!

I liked those weird noises that came in at about 3:16. Once the rest of the song quieted down it almost sounded like it was underwater. It was a really cool effect.

Overall it was a very chill, nicely made song. Good work!